A project developed by Idelux
in partnership with WSL
You are here : Home
A key player in the Belgian province of Luxembourg
With a firm commitment to sustainable development and the preservation of natural resources, the mission of the Idelux intermunicipal authority is:
- To welcome economic activity and earn its loyalty
- To stimulate innovation in Belgian Luxembourg
- To promote quality of life in an exceptional natural environment
Idelux is the economic development agent for the province of Luxembourg in Belgium. For more than 40 years it has successfully assisted more than 400 enterprises that have set up in business in the province of Luxembourg and jointly generate almost 11 000 jobs.
Our strength: the economic development and environmental challenges are handled by a single entity.
Business services :
- Managing business parks throughout the province (selling sites, renting buildings, maintaining and enhancing the attraction of parks, etc.)
- Supporting businesses during each phase of their development (choice of site/building, obtaining regional/European financing, searching for potential partners, etc.)
- Supporting and stimulating innovation in the province of Luxembourg via the European Enterprise and Innovation Centre (CEEI - Centre européen d'Entreprise et d'Innovation) (leverage with local and European networks)
- Boosting in-house funds via Luxembourg Développement
- Providing a real estate financing mechanism through leasing contracts via Idelux Finances
- Networking enterprises via local business clubs
- Prospecting for enterprises outside the province to encourage them to invest in our province
"Le Fonds Européen de Développement Régional et la Région wallonne investissent dans votre avenir"